• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
[=========Bleach Blade Battlers=========]

I'm working with Owa in my second map, Bleach Blade Batters.

The map is 50%.

Release Date= December.

Heros:12 and 12 or 10 and 10.

Here some pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Aizen.jpg

Byakuya.jpg

Grimmjow.jpg

Hiyori.jpg

Ishida.jpg

Ishida2.jpg

Ulq.jpg

KiraModel.jpg

Rukia-1.jpg

Soifong.jpg

Szayel-1.jpg

Kenseipic.jpg

yammy.jpg

Noitra.jpg

nelli.jpg

gamuz.jpg

Level 2
why hyori has Shinigami cloak?
very well i invited you to Aeon Alliance.
Read "Back to the Pendulum" chapters, you may found them on onemanga.com
I think that she prolly has shinigami cloak here 'cuz he made her from the time she was a shinigami :)

Level 3
Nothing personal but get a hike void u really piss me off if u dont like anything just dont flame in the post man . and i really like the models especialy nel i't exactly like the anime hey one question i'm new and i dont know how to post in the forum can someone help me?

Level 3
I disagree about the models being bad.Have u seen any better if so please tell us where! I don't think that any of u could do better. see some tutorials? I'd say sth like that ( really i dissaprove using dota like terrain [personally i hate dota] but it isn't an RPG so.... that's probaby the best option. keep up the good work. i doubth that there are stolen models :)

Level 6
Looks good but for the love of god don't use the typical 3 lane boring forest terrain for both sides. Hell you could make it so much more interesting by making Hueco Mundo look like the barren wasteland it really is and Soul Society the luscious forested feudal Japanese era city it is.

Level 1
so by the end of December right? has the release date change or are u guys right on track cause this is looking really good hope it comes out by the end of the month

Level 4
See, i like the models, they are cool and all, but why the hell are the portraits so crappy. I mean, in every bleach map, (no offense), its the same models over and over again, and their portraits are always bad! Even look top on the screenshots!

- so my advice is to improve the portraits, make them atleast decent. (Or make the area black, thats what most Bleach maps have).

Level 10
Because the portraits are just different views of the in game model, unlike warcraft 3 models which have separate higher-detailed models for the portrait view. Importing a higher-detailed model for the portrait in a custom map is a waste of the 4mb b.net custom game cap.

(some of) The models you have found (or made?) are rather cool, but the terrain and genre are a real let-down. AoS maps are over done, under-complicated and generally not fun to play... it really doesn't do the bleach theme justice. I really think you should make this a map that focuses on capturing the spirit of the bleach anime and not just the look.

Level 1
:O
awsome map! i have been searching for a map with an ulquiorra model for a while
many thanks to the map maker!
hope your project goes well! ^^

Level 4
This map should be removed and gothar should be banned from this site, hes claiming work he did not do, take a look at his map and take a look at dreamRaiders naruto vs bleach

Naruto vs Bleach 1.0e - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

see the similarities, there way to similar to be coincidence, the items are the same, terrain is exactly the same, its even the same size, everything is the same, Gothar map is just a deprotected Naruto Vs Bleach map, him claiming work he didn't do,

Level 7
This map should be removed and gothar should be banned from this site, hes claiming work he did not do, take a look at his map and take a look at dreamRaiders naruto vs bleach

see the similarities, there way to similar to be coincidence, the items are the same, terrain is exactly the same, its even the same size, everything is the same, Gothar map is just a deprotected Naruto Vs Bleach map, him claiming work he didn't do,

yeah agree there is a similarities but dude dont be so rude la theyre working hard on this map!
have respect!

and gothar you should have changed the terrain/items and concept of the map it has desame really is w/ nvb and dota..no fun at all..thats bad..

Level 2
dude this map is awesome....really cool bleach map....terrain is also cool especially the hollow part!!! :D

Keep up the good work Gothar_esp!!!:D

Level 5
Itachi_Ninz i reported you and you will be banned from this syte. You can't accuse the people you are a noob and all the people know now.:)

B3tty-Senpai i forgot give credits to you for hollowmask xD i will give in 1.0d.
And again i say i ddin't hack nothing, you are jealous itachi because you are a bad map maker and you can't do a shit

Level 2
Okay, i played the map few times, time for me to say what do i think 'bout it.
Map's really cool, there's really nothing bad in this map. Skills look cool, skins look cool. I only got dissapointed cause of the number of characters.. Doing Primera Espada w/o knowing his skills is kinda stupid. I would really love to see more characters in next versions, like Hitsugaya, Aizen, Renji..

Status
Not open for further replies.