• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Bleach Hero Tower Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
My idea is an almost normal TD except instead of builders you get a hero. The hero can build towers based off his abilities from the show.Later on the Hero can build an improved version of himself.

EX.
Ichigo Kurosaki
Builds-
Shikai:Zetsuga
Unmastered Getsuga Tenshou
Flash Steps
Spirit Leak
Builder 2 Bankai Ichigo

The hero tower can be made to Root to the ground to attack, and their will be some shops for your hero

Last edited:
Level 9
I like the idea but Is it going to be a custom TD terrain or a maul because there is a maul called hero maul Where you pick a hero but they cant build they just fight. You could make something like that or are you just going to have them build towers and not be able to attack?
Anyways great idea hope it turns out great.

Level 3
It will be custom, there will be 3 paths two people per path, 1st path is huco muendo path 2nd path is Karakura path 3rd will be Rukongai. The different paths will be purely Cosmetic they will just differ in look.

Also at the end of the paths they meet up at Soul society were the creeps go to and there will be shops and spots for training your hero if you want.

Oh yeah the hero can attack without being rooted

Level 9
Cool sounds like this could come out good. But I was wondering if when you play would you be able to rely solly on your hero or would you have to build towers to win? I think If you wanted to you could make it so like hero maul you chose from a selection of heros and fight the creeps like that and have the building that makes them able to make a builder that could make mazes for easier killing, but thats just a thought. I still like the idea of the hero that attacks and builds but personally I like killing creeps with heros like hero maul or hero line wars.

Level 3
Its pretty much a hybrid game you do sum of both, an even small maze will be required. Maybe i will make it every lvl you get 2 lumber use the lumber for items or something

Level 9
Ya that sounds good. I like the wood for items each round idea to. Make sure to allow the heros to go above lvl 10 though because otherwise the heros will probly become worthless after a while. If you need any more help or want me to test the map if you finish it just pm me and Ill help or look at what ever ya want. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.