• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower and Hero Defense [ THD ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Okay, I'm making a nice project or maybe my first one here so I need some help to make this one.

* The Idea is combining TD and HD in one versus map, having a 4v1 or 4v4. ( MooMoo + Mafa Queen )
*The Heroes and Tower Builders will try to defend base by the same kind of mobs wave.
* The Hero and Tower Builders will start in different map then they will battle after a number of waves, battle will be happening in Tower Builder place having the Heroes invading the builders and the builders will defend his base ( the winning condition maybe like this if the heroes destroy the builders base then they win but if the builders kill the heroes then they win. )
* There are some secret procedure to make an Item for the Hero and some secret requirements to build a tower.
* The builders have Hero defender, can have skills like shackles, entangle roots, stun and voodoo.

Helper Needed:

Mapping/ Heroes/ Skills/ Items/ Towers/Builders / Scripts and Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.