• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Blank Textures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I've found something strange:

1, There're two textures that do not appear properly on certain computers; they're the health bar background ones. It works perfectly on my PC, but they're like white rectangles for my friends:

Theirs
Mine

Ignore everything else on the pics, they're old.

Any idea why?

Level 16
It's not CnP (we live like 200 miles away from each other), but I gave him the link to the version I use. We've also played together once, so the version is the same.

Well, it might be the texture resolution; once I get back a more up to date version of my terrained map, I'll give changing the resolutions a try.

Level 7
Are they made using images?(If so they are definitely subjective to resolution size.) I'm beginning to think image resizing is a horrid issue to deal with and images should generally just be avoided.

Heck, the only real useful application of images might be changing in-game shadows(those would be fine even with some margin of error).

Status
Not open for further replies.