• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Blades of Honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Greeting dear hivers
I've been working on a project for a while now and now I need additional people for it. I'll tell a bit about the project first.

The story
Eight blademaster were sent to an island where the legendary blade of honour lies. Finding out about the other blademasters, a war starts.

Gameplay
Blades of honour is a melee-like game with for every player a custom basic orc race. The big diffrence is the honour system. Honour is gained trough:
-Training specific units
-Challenging people to fight on specific battlefield
-Keeping your hero alive

You lose it by
-Training specific units and hiring mercenaries
-Attack bases without announcing and slaughter them instead of keeping them alive

Having lots of honour enables special aura's, and gives you entrance t the sacred grove of the Blade of Hoonour
By losing honour you won't get benefits and will have to find a other way to get the Blade of Honour

Also, depending on your honour new allies with special units and heroes will join you(Demons, Fel orcs, Trolls Taurens)

UPDATE:We need a skinner, please do react. Any skill level is accepted.

Last edited:
Level 3
I'd love to help but im kinda noob with some stuff. I could make a map though... But you could also help me in return. Either teach me with triggers or help me with my map :p
I dunno i could try to make an acceptable map for you. I not to bad at making scenery.

Level 10
Well i might be terrainer, since now is late, gonna post some of my terrained pics tommorow...

P.S. Yea yea, i am that dumb guy from thread "Cinematic insta move" as i said i dunno anything from unit or player groups, i found other trigger what worked for me, afterall i give u rep for tryin to help me ^^
EDIT:
WC3ScrnShot_040309_024558_02.jpg

Terrain2.jpg

Last edited:
Level 2
I could have a go at 2D art, but just need to know if your looking for Custom or just recolor? Because I can do both, but Custom takes some time.

Level 8
Sounds interesting.
Hope to see something soon.
Maybe you loose honor by recruiting a rogue? =)
Well, Tauren don´t like them ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.