• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

blademaster walk animation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I have a trigger where i have to play the blademaster's Slam animation and enqueue the walk animation so it'll be played as soon as the slam animation ends (can't do with waits because it's in a timer), but writing QueueUnitAnimation(unit, "Walk") doesn't work (neither SetUnitAnimation(unit, "Walk") works...). So, while i know there's a "setunitanimationbyindex" function, it doesn't seem to exist a "Queueunitanimationbyindex" function but only the one with the animation name as parameter.
What am i doing wrong?

Level 7
Ah crap, didn't know that, but SetUnitAnimationByIndex works, i just had to discover the index of the Blademaster's walk animation (6). The problem is that now i have to enqueue an animation after the slam animation is played (and can't do with TriggerSleepAction because it's in a trigger that starts with a periodic timer). How to do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.