• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black_Ninja

A simple unit model for everyone. I hope this will be useful.
UPDATE:
New texture for some parts of the body. Thanks to -Grendel.

Keywords:
unit, black, ninja, eubz
Contents

Black_Ninja (Model)

Assets
Reviews
Frankster : Simple yet good model edit. Works in-game and performs well. Approved.
Also, @Eubz, I don't know how you transferred the animations, but I'll assume oinker tools. Did you also use the anim remover to remove ones you're no longer using? Should drop the filesize a bit.
I used animtransfer for new animations. I used magos' tool to delete some animations which I think not good.

i thought it was a good scimitar...
Firstly I guess, everyone would recognize that as the one used by Ichigo not using bankai, yet.

Level 22
Also, you don't need a tool to remove animations. It's as simple as opening it up in a text editor and deleting the animations. Or simply deleting animations with the program that you used to create the model in the first place...

Now, you COULD delete animations in notepad, but it's a much more tedious ordeal than you make it seem. You'd have to go through each bone and remove the frames corresponding with that animation. If you were to just delete the animations in Magos', or remove the animation name in notepad (which I assume you're suggesting), all you'll be doing is hiding the animation. That does nothing, the keyframes are still taking up space, and my estimations are correct, they use the most file-space by far.

I used animtransfer for new animations. I used magos' tool to delete some animations which I think not good.

Yeah, see my above paragraph regarding why that didn't reduce the filesize any. All those animations still exist in the model. What you need to do, if you want to remove them completely and drop the size of your model, is use AnimRemove(er?), it's by Oinkerwinkle, the same guy that made animtransfer, and remove them. It shouldn't be too hard and should reduce your file-size significantly (50-60 kb is my rough estimate)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wanna stop treating your opinion like fact? It gets annoying to read after a while.

The origin of a weapon is not an opinion. Want to stop getting angry whenever somebody states something that simply happens to be different than what you believe?

As for the model, eubz, it looks even better, my rating is now a 4/5.