• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black mask disable does not work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
When i use trigger function:
  • Visibility - Disable udg_black mask
The black mask is still in map. I have to use
  • Visibility - Enable udg_visibility
to remove the black mask. But i see everything which i do not want to. If i use global function
  • Visibility - Disable black mask
it works. But it disables other black masks which i want to be still black. Any ideas? :D

Level 14
You have to create a visibility modifier emitting black mask for each region first, then enable it or disable it. This also works with visibility.

Without seeing your other triggers or knowing exactly what you want to accomplish that is the best I can do

Level 15
Seems legit. Gonna try it now.

EDIT: The problem is i want to see the whole map visible and just some regions black masked. And then turn on/off map visibility to black masks stay still.

SOLVED:
Now it works. How to fix it:

Create initially enabled black masks first (some regions). Then create initially disabled Black mask, Fog of War and VIsibility (all of the three for playable Map Area). Then you can on/off Black Mask, Fog of War or Visibility just how you like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.