• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black Knight Model Texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so the mesh is done, I just need someone to texture it, as I failed.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=hei37n
All info is in the readme.txt
Why do I need this for? I am making this for fun, and once it's textured I will animate it and upload and give credits to the texturer. Also, I am thinking about making a cinematic called The Black Knight, which would feature this model.
BlackKnight-1.png

Last edited:
Level 26
Nanana.

I was going to give him the whole demon helm type thing, then I figured it might be a regular vaguely realistic knight. Blargh.

By the way: HT, I LOVE the wrap. It's completely secksy. I can do sooo much with it :x. I'm never going back to Blizzard wraps after this. So much potential, so clean, so organised, so clear. I love you.

Attachments

• Nanana.PNG
    Nanana.PNG
    78.2 KB · Views: 184
Revellion: The donut shaped object is lance's hand guard, the little stick is lance's handle. And remember to first put outlines of what you want to do, so you don't get lost in an unfamiliar wrap. Little shape near the arm is the bottom of the hoof.

ike: It's already looking awesome :D I totally dig helmet and shield so far :D and ike, if you like this one that much, I might have some further stuff for you, like http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t293/igorsamurovic/PitFiendMeshFinal.png for example, it's optional of course.

HFR: Thanks :D

No face shall be seen, to incraese mystery about it. Also, it'll have a portrait, but it doesn't matter much, since that's a modeling task for me :p

I wanted to have the model make up for not having shoulderpads, aswell as not having any shields on the sides, so I added the "scorpion tail" scalemail. My idea was initially to only do the chestpiece, but the way the model was made, it wouldn't look good no matter what I did to the upper body, like that atleast.

The symbol that covers almost every bit of the Black Knight is actually my cross, which is what I tried to put up in my username when I first signed up here.

Status
Not open for further replies.