• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] Black Arrow affect hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
It might not ever work on heroes (it could be harcoded into WC3 - I haven't tested it myself before), but I'd take a look at the "Can't raise, doesn't decay" field (I forget the actual field name) for the hero in the object editor. I think it has to be "Can raise, does / doesn't decay".

Level 11
It might not ever work on heroes (it could be harcoded into WC3 - I haven't tested it myself before), but I'd take a look at the "Can't raise, doesn't decay" field (I forget the actual field name) for the hero in the object editor. I think it has to be "Can raise, does / doesn't decay".

Great, it worked thanks!

It's too complex for me, I hardly understand anything. Actually I can understand most stuff but idk why and how they function. Like what does picking every second every unit in the map do and stuff?

Last edited:
Level 11
Great, it worked thanks!
It's too complex for me, I hardly understand anything. Actually I can understand most stuff but idk why and how they function. Like what does picking every second every unit in the map do and stuff?
"I don't know how, but it works!":D
Check every 001 (you can increase interval a bit if you want) is checking do unit has a buff, if yes then the system store integer bounded for picked unit depending on buff power.
When unit dies the system extracts the stored integer and create a proper skeleton.

Level 11
"I don't know how, but it works!":D
Check every 001 (you can increase interval a bit if you want) is checking do unit has a buff, if yes then the system store integer bounded for picked unit depending on buff power.
When unit dies the system extracts the stored integer and create a proper skeleton.

I just realized you're using the poison arrows... omg I don't even need the Black Arrows I'm using them cuz they have the buff on hit cuz idk how to use DDSystem ... Now I can just use the Poison Arrows instead and not make all my heroes ''Can raise, does decay'' Thanks mate :D

Edit: I used Black Arrows to detect if units on the map have the buff but the buff did not show on heroes. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.