• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Black and Green?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Please i need help!!! :( , im new importing models, and i read it all the tutorials but i follow without understanding (maybe because i cant read the english texts good because i am argentinean :p (spanish))i can import the files but i dont know what i have to do for put them in the world edit :!: , when i change the "Art - Model File" appears in the map of edditor a cube green and black and say that is imposible load the file "example.mdl", i juts can load simples files like "iceinfernal" and "Thrallnowolf" PLEEEEEEEEEEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE I REALLY NEED HELP! :( :( :(

Level 5
Como importar modelos

I speak spanish too so ill tell u in spanish then:
1)Abre el editor y pon el gestor de importaciones
2)Importa tus modelos y quitales el war3mapimported
3)SI el modelo tiene una carpeta llamada Textures entonces debes importar lo que hay adentro de esa carpeta Y DEBES REEMPLAZAR el war3mapimported y escribir Textures
4)Por ultimo guarda el mapa y cierra el editor, vuelve a abrir tu mapa donde importaste el moodelo y Pling!! el modelo esta listo para usarse
Espero que te haya servido :wink:

Level 5
olofmoleman said:
This is an English board, so you should type in english.

Olofmoleman he is saying that he is from Argentina so he speaks in spanish and understands MUCH better in spanish so why just not tell him the answer to his question in his natal idiom its much more easier to him and me and if u wonder what I said to him then I just told him about how to import models

Status
Not open for further replies.