• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Carnifex model not working?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've imported the Carnifex model located here:

CarnifexByBurning_Dragoon - Page 5 - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site
How to import the model CarnifexByBurning_Dragoon

When I place the unit, it shows up as a green checkered cube. I tried re-importing the file, re-selecting the Art - Model File, re-placing the unit in World Editor, closing and re-opening the map, and closing and re-opening World Editor. None of these have worked, and the unit still shows up as a green checkered cube.

I hope someone can help me get the model to work. From the screenshot, it looks really cool.

The attached map is blank except for the Carnifex stuff. That's because I wanted to see if the other imports/objects/etc. might have been interfering with the import. Not likely, but I thought it was worth a shot.

Attachments

• Remnants RPG - A Post Apocalyptic Tale.w3x
    275.2 KB · Views: 48
Level 11
Did you choose the path for the texture(s) correctly in the importmanager? The green/black cube indicates, that the models geometry has been imported, but the texture can't be found under the path where it should be in the *.mdl-file.

Greetings Thy

Status
Not open for further replies.