• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hey there! I'm having some trouble with a model, and could use some help with it, if you're willing. It's a ported model, the Human Ship. WoW Ship Model Rips
The problem I'm having is that when I import it, change all the paths, and then close and re-open the map, it appears as a green checkered cube.
And finally, the last thing I was told to do is link the map I was using it on, so here you go. I'd really appreciate any help you can give! Thank you in advance :D
Oh! I almost forgot. I'm not actually sure that you'll be able so open this map. I'm playing on a very, very old, used version of WC3. In particular, 1.07. If you know any ways I can update it without losing the maps I've been working on, I'd love to hear them.

Attachments

• Siege of the Monastary Copy.w3x
    40.5 MB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.