• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bioshock Comparison

Which did you like more?

• The first Bioshock was better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Who thought Bioshock 2 was better then the first? Or vice versa. Personally I enjoyed both pretty equally though Bioshock 2 was more of a favorite for me considering you played as a type of Big Daddy, finally got to use the drill and Rivet gun, and the fact you get a wallet upgrade. (woot its about time!)

Level 13
Well bioshock 1 was better in very small ways one being more mysterious and 2nd being longer and not just stage after stage.Although the endings for the 2nd were better and different I liked the endings better because they were more emotional and you were more connected to the girl instead of you trying to just escape in the 1st.It is very hard to decide but I still am sticking with the 1st just because I usually think the 1st for every game is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.