• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bioshock 2:Sea of dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
No fooling. We knew a sequel was in the works but now it has been confirmed, with the PS3 release of Bioshock came a trailer that can be unlocked by beating the game.

View it here : IGN Video: Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams Xbox 360 Trailer - Off-Screen Trailer (N4G.com, "thewho")

I'll update this thread on new info and shit.

I LOVED the original Bioshock, so I'm pretty pumped for this one. If they have a story that was HALF as good as the original and better gameplay mechanics than it will be great.

Level 13
Kinda confused about hvo-busterkomo post too... Bioshock came out in August 21, 2007 (PS 3 version in October 17, 2008) and Bioshock 2 is still like a year or two till release.

Level 17
It is worth playing, pretty cheap now. The demo displays nothing since it just shows one of the weaker elements (Gameplay) of the game. The real meat is in the graphics, and story line (With one of the biggest fucking mouth droppers at about 3/4 of the game I've ever seen in any game).

The demo shows nothing, take it from me Gilles its definitely worth a rent and 2 playthroughs at the very least.

Level 34
I am guessing this game will continue like 1 to 10 years after the first game and/or with the same underwater scenery.

I am looking forward to.

Level 17
*SPOILER* (Not about Bioshock 2, but Bioshock 1 for those who havent played)

============================
Maybe you get to play as a person in that Plasmid Civil war that occurs before the First game.

Level 4
I love Bioshock. It is a must title, seriously. Honestly, I liked the gameplay. Hacking shit gets a little old but tekeing on Big Daddys doesn't. I played it like 4 times all the way through.

And yes, you will ask WTF about half way through (a good wtf though)

Level 4
Im unsure if Bio2 will be a sequel or prequel, on shore or undersea :/ 2K havn't released much info on that, and many MANY rumours hve been circulated through forums...it's hard to tell.

But i'll be waiting to find out :D

Level 34
- It ís (or was) a Little Sister.
- It's around 10-15 years after Bioshock.
- She misses Rapture/her Big Daddy/that evil guy you had to kill. So it'll be a chance she'll like go missing or something and you have to bring her back, whatever.

I need more intell...

Status
Not open for further replies.