• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BigStomp v1.11 [MUI]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This spell currently supports only one level. Feel free to edit, put it in your map but give credit if you do it. This spell is MUI :D

This spell is an ''upgrade'' to the spell stomp. It actually knockbacks enemies that are alive and that aren't flying.

To import it in your map, you need two other libraries: TimerUtils and another that I made in the map which is called Utils. Also, I highly recommend you to use an aoe spell like stomp. READ CAREFULLY: THE SPELL DOESN'T CONTAIN THE PART FOR STUNNING AND DAMAGING THE UNITS AFFECTED BY THE SPELL. THE ORIGINAL SPELL ''STOMP'' DOES THIS PART.

Thanks to watermelon_1234 who helped me with a bug.

Changelog:

v1.11: Removed the BJDebugMsg and added one more comment.
v1.10: Added levels support.
v1.00: First release.

Keywords:
vJass Jass knockback stomp BigStomp big
Contents

TestVJass (Map)

Reviews
12th Dec 2015 IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected. 18:02, 29th Aug 2011 Bribe: Your Utils library is absolutely terrible, if you need to know why I can explain it better, but I recommend just posting in Triggers & Scripts to get feedback...

M

12th Dec 2015
IcemanBo: Too long as NeedsFix. Rejected.

18:02, 29th Aug 2011
Bribe: Your Utils library is absolutely terrible, if you need to know
why I can explain it better, but I recommend just posting in Triggers &
Scripts to get feedback on how you can improve it. You destroy a
group even though the user might not want it, you declare useless
locals, the library name is way too generic for such specific things.

• Your indentation got messed up.
• I2R is always avoidable should be (integer + 0.)
• You don't need TimerUtils for a period of 0.03, you could either use a unit group loop or use some form of manual indexing.