• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Big list of spells i am Requesting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Would like to request some spells i know it is a lot and i would make them but i suck at making spells.

If you need more detail on what i want the a spell to do i will gladly explain.

Will give Rep for every spell.

Name-Ambush

Description-What i hope for it to do is make the targeted unit unable to move while 6 images of the hero circle around the targeted unit then they all shoot at the targeted unit.

Total Damage done- 50/75/100/125/150/175

Spell Type-Target Unit

Levels-6

Name Bite

Done

Name Rush

Description-Charge toward selected target.

Range- 300/350/400/450/475/500

Spell Type-Target unit

levels-6

Name Night Hunter

Description-When the moon is out increase Hp and attack speed of the hero.

+Health- 100/200/300/400/450/500

+attack speed- 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%/30%

Spell Type-Passive

levels-6

Name Plague

Description-on death there is a chance to turn units around you into zombies

Chance- 30% for each unit in a 450 aoe

Spell Type-Passive

levels-1

Name Rage

Description-Increase the attack speed of you and your bear.
(there will be a spell to summon a bear that this spell with increase the attack speed of)

% increase- 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%/30%

Spell Type-Instant (No Target)

levels-6

Name Renew

done

Name Freeze Frame

Done

Name Smoke Bomb

Done

Name Combo Strike

Done

Name Trap

Complete

Name Substitute

Description-Change places with a specific unit then you fall below % of hp and gain half of it's hp
(this goes with another spell were you create a clone or image of your hero every few sec)

Hp%- 10/12/14/16/18/20

Spell Type-passive

levels-6

Name Clonologist

Description-Like what the spell Divided We Stand on geomancer in dota but they share all items but the copies can't drop there items

number created- 3

Spell Type-Passive

levels-1

Name Vortex

Description-Pulls enemy units in an area to together to hold and deal dmg

Duration- 3/4/5/6/7/8
dmg per sec-25

Spell Type-aoe

levels-6

Name Chain Bomb

Done

max level 25 each spell has 6 levels stats fill the rest.

so i was thinking of a hero with a default spell which is a spell book.
with in the book are 3 abilities witch are:

(also if possible change weather he is range or melee)

Strength Form:Turns main attribute to strength and set spells he can learn to 3 tank spells and stats.

Spell One:name=Ancient Armour
passive that reduces all enemy's damage within 500 area of the hero by 5/10/13/18/23/25
and reduce damage to you by 5%
6 levels

Spell Two:name=Weaken Magic
passive reduce magic damage to hero by a % 5/7/9/12/15/18
6 levels

Spell Three:name=Absorb
passive when hero falls below 15% Hp he will absorb all damage to him for 10 sec then shoot all damage absorbed out in a 600 aoe that harms you your allies and your enemy but does not damage buildings.
1 level

Agility Form:Turns main attribute to agility and set spells he can learn to 3 offense spells and stats.

Spell One:name=Rock Smash
aoe spell makes the casting unit fly up in the air when in air he turns into a meteor to crash down dealing dmg in an aoe and stunning.
Damage in 350 aoe 125/150/175/200/225/250
stuns for 4 sec at all levels

{hero is invulnerable during spell}
levels 6

Spell Two:name=Deep Cleave
passive chance on hit to do a deep cleave damageing units by the hero for some damage and makeing them bleed for some damage after.

Chance % 5/8/10/13/15/18

Instant damage based on % of hero damage
25/35/45/55/65/75

Bleed damage done ever 1 sec for 5 sec
5/8/10/13/15/18

6 levels

Intelligence Form:Turns main attribute to int and set 2 damaging spells and 2 healing spells and stats.

Spell One:name=Elemental Blast
target ground ~Shoot a random elemental ball to deal line damage~
~~Every Element Ball has a 25% chance to be choose to shoot~~

1st Element Ball=Ice
deals some dmg and slows units {level based on level of Elemental Blast}
dmg 50/75/100/125/150/150
slow % 5/8/10/13/16/18

2nd Element Ball=Fire
deals dmg and then does dmg over time {level based on level of Elemental Blast}
Instant dmg 75/100/125/150/175/200
dmg over time 5/7/10/12/15/17 (deals ever 2 sec for 20 sec)

3rd Element Ball=Earth
deals dmg and stuns {level based on level of Elemental Blast}
dmg 100/135/165/200/235/265
stun time 3/3/4/5/5/6

4th Element Ball=Wind
deals low dmg silences and knocks back
dmg 25/45/65/85/105/125
silence time 3/4/5/6/7/8
knock back for all levels 300

levels 6

idk what abilities they wil be but that is what i think will be the hardest part to do and if it can't be done then just say so.

Last edited:
Level 4
Trap is really easy, just edit a Statis Ward spell. If it's hard for you to do it, I'll do it for you if you want to.
Smoke Bomb can be edited from Silence, and again, I can do that if you wish.
Renew is as easy as the other 2, can be changed from Healing Salve item spell.
I can create Bite too, and on Rush do you mean like walking/charging to him or blinking to the target?
I can create Freeze Frame as well, so just reply if you want me to make them, even though most are reeeally easy.

Level 6
Trap is really easy, just edit a Statis Ward spell. If it's hard for you to do it, I'll do it for you if you want to.
Smoke Bomb can be edited from Silence, and again, I can do that if you wish.
Renew is as easy as the other 2, can be changed from Healing Salve item spell.
I can create Bite too, and on Rush do you mean like walking/charging to him or blinking to the target?
I can create Freeze Frame as well, so just reply if you want me to make them, even though most are reeeally easy.

i can do trap but how do i make it for only hero activation
how do i make it a chance to miss for smoke bomb other then that i can do it
for renew how do i make it target only hero or a unit he summons
bite can you make
rush is a charge toward him not a blink
freeze frame i suppose you can make or just tell me how i would do it

Last edited:
Level 4
You mean so that the trap will only activate for when a hero walks near, instead of a normal unit?
Silence spell has a chance to miss feature in object editor.
Renew: on the object editor theres a part named Targets Allowed. Toogle Hero and Summoned.
For freeze frame its simple triggers. I can just tell you which 1s to set, or do it for you if you understand much about them.
I can work on bite as soon as you answer this post, but please specify more which statistics you want to be changed per level. Also, about that hero thing you added, that's going to need alot of morphing o_O
Tell me once you get the spells done for that 'hero' and I can try to work out the morphing for you.

Level 6
You mean so that the trap will only activate for when a hero walks near, instead of a normal unit?
Silence spell has a chance to miss feature in object editor.
Renew: on the object editor theres a part named Targets Allowed. Toogle Hero and Summoned.
For freeze frame its simple triggers. I can just tell you which 1s to set, or do it for you if you understand much about them.
I can work on bite as soon as you answer this post, but please specify more which statistics you want to be changed per level. Also, about that hero thing you added, that's going to need alot of morphing o_O
Tell me once you get the spells done for that 'hero' and I can try to work out the morphing for you.
yea i only want the trap to be activated by heros

silence i did not know that so thanks for telling me

ok then i can do renew

freeze frame just need the trigger if i see the layout i can usually understand it

and for the hero i know but i just thought it would be cool and i will post the spells once i get an ideal for them

Description-Bite target to place a buff that deal damage over time if the target dies with the buff still on him create a zombie.

The dot lasts min 3 sec to max of 10 sec you can choose and that stays the same for all levels

Total Damage done- 25/50/75/100/125/150
(the damage is the dot that is placed on the targeted unit)

number of zombies created- 1/1/2/2/3/3

I can change the mana cost and cooldown when i go to balance all the heros so that is no big deal

Spell Type-Target unit

levels-6

Level 4
I'll try the spells tomorrow probably. Freeze Frame is something this way:

Event - a unit starts the effect of an ability
Condition - ability being cast is equal to Freeze Frame (should be instant cast-based spell)
Actions - pause all units
Actions - unpause Triggering Unit
Actions - Wait (duration of spell)
Actions - Unpause all units

That should make only the hero be unpaused while the spell is being cast (allies, enemies, neutrals will all be paused.)

About bite, any specification on the zombie's stats? Any ability it will have, etc? Btw do you mean that when you hit the target, it will deal 150 dmg per second or 150 total damage?

Level 4
Try setting the Targets Alowed for trap to Heroes. Not sure if it will work though, might only stun heroes instead of only triggering for them. Well, I'm working on bite.

Oh, would you mind if the damage per second appears as a cloating text by the targeted unit?

Level 6
the text is fine if you want to do that

and for trap i set to target only hero but that just makes it so that hero's can only be stunned

and for Freeze Frame does this look right

• Freeze Frame
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Freeze Frame
    • Actions
      • Unit - Pause all units
      • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads Freeze Frame! above (Triggering unit) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 15.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
      • Unit - Unpause (Triggering unit)
      • Wait 10.00 game-time seconds
      • Floating Text - Destroy (Last created floating text)
      • Unit - Unpause all units

Last edited:
Level 4
Ok. I set the duration to 5 seconds, you can change that later. Same with cooldown and manacost. Cast range is 50, and casting time is 0.50. All of these you can edit. Also, you can edit it to slow whoever is affected as you like. I didn't bother much with the zombie thing, so i just edited a footmen. To change the unit that is spawned you can edit the triggers (I added comments to show you where).

The Ghoul model would be the most suitable for the spell, but set it for whichever you wish.

For making the spell work, I had to set it to attack the unit right after casting the ability, is that fine?

Sorry for taking so long, I had some issues here cause i accidentally deleted some things *-*

I'll paste it in a min, having some probs here

And Freeze Frame looks nicely done, should work correctly.

Level 6
the attack after it is cast is fine and i can do the zombie that is np and don't worry about the time i am in no rush plus i know it takes time to make spells

and added a few spells for the hero

Last edited:
Level 4
The issues I was having was about some Waits I forgot to put... well, here's the spell:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=8fh0e7

The unit duration is 80 seconds, and can be changed. Any further problems, please PM me.
Set the duration of Bite Buff to 1 second more than the Bite spell.

Might not be with 110% functionality working as if god had made it, but I tried =D
At least it does what the description tells.

Level 4
Oh, for freeze frame, you should do like Wait 1 second then remove the floating text then wait another 9 seconds, else the text would sit there for 10 seconds, which would be... weird o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.