• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bier

No beer on the hive? That has to change!

Keywords:
beer, beaker, tankard
Contents

Bier (Model)

Reviews
21:24, 30th Aug 2014 MiniMage: Add a stand animation. Setting it to needs fix until you do. 16:29, 2nd Sep 2014 MiniMage: The changes has been made, approved.

M

21:24, 30th Aug 2014
MiniMage: Add a stand animation. Setting it to needs fix until you do.

16:29, 2nd Sep 2014
MiniMage: The changes has been made, approved.

Level 26
Nope, not as a doodad-prop.

Actually, you do. just assign a span of like 0 to 3 as stand and set that to looping. You can edit this rather quickly with magos or mdlvis.
If you import a model without any animations what so ever, it'll crash the map and corrupt it, utterly destroying it. It has actually happened to me a few times.

Level 23
Actually, you do. just assign a span of like 0 to 3 as stand and set that to looping. You can edit this rather quickly with magos or mdlvis.
If you import a model without any animations what so ever, it'll crash the map and corrupt it, utterly destroying it. It has actually happened to me a few times.

Nothing is crashing bro...it works fine.
Stop your paranoia.

Level 21
Pandaren Brewmasters, Dwarves, and even other people like brewed beer.
I for one am not I beer drinker, but it's interesting a lot of places in games and real life have beer.