• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Beware!...The Wilderness Awaits

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Well its , my friend's map , Danish_Woman .
Thanks To PivokprojectGM for publishing Game to this website.
i tried it , alot of scripts and funnyness , WHAT CAN HAPPEN!?!!?
Note: A Shop that sells units MOVES alot around.
Another Note:IM GIVING NO MORE NOTES!

Keywords:
WTF
Contents

Beware!...The Wilderness Awaits (Map)

Reviews
13:57, 23rd Feb 2009 Rui: Rejected. The users who commented have provided enough reasons.

M

13:57, 23rd Feb 2009
Rui:
Rejected. The users who commented have provided enough reasons.

Level 31
Review

I rate this poor quality map by 1/5 and I suggest this map for REJECTION because of these reasons:

1. Invalid Author name. Please fix and put original Author name instead Blizzard Entertainment. Map itself is Blizzard's, but when you modificate it - it's not their map. Don't discredit Blizzard Entertainment name.
2. You didn't notice us if you have a permission to upload this map here from original Author (Your friend).
3. This map supposed to be Melee type, please fix Category from None to Melee, but I'm afraid this cannot be Melee too. It is not melee since you start using custom units.
4. Player 4 has only 1 Gold Mine on it's quarter of map. Other 3 players has 2 gold mines.
5. Gold mines has too big amount of gold (1 000 000). It is really unacceptable.
- You can notice this in Screenshot 1.
6. Imbalanced item drop. Creeps drops too many items. Same with 4 spots.
- You can notice this in Screenshot 2.
7. Too many creeps in one spot. It looks way too unoriginal and poorly done. Also not balanced hero-creep items carry in the middle of map.
- You can notice this in Screenshot 3.
8. Somehow, your custom building has appeared underwater. I've copied it and pasted it nearly and showed the position where it was with arrow in the screenshot.
- You can notice this in Screenshot 4.
9. Description seems stolen - do not fits map.
10. Additional Gold Mines are not protected by creeps.

Screenshot 1.
mistake3.jpg

Screenshot 2.
mistake1.jpg

Screenshot 3.
mistake2.jpg

Screenshot 4.
mistake4.jpg

Fix all mentioned mistakes and my rating will increase.
I surely hope you will not go wild like that time because it won't help at all.
Original Blizzard's map is 10 times better than this - modificated one.

Last edited:
Level 18
Here is my rating and comment:

Rating system

Altered Melee:
1 - 10 points go on originality
1 - 10 points go on terrain
1 - 10 points go on bug free
1 - 10 points go on gameplay/fun factor
1 - 10 points go on lag
1 - 10 points go on balance
1 - 10 points go on drops
1 - 10 points go on Object editor work
1 - 10 points go on proper submission and crediting
1 - 10 points go on scripting
1 - 10 points go on camera work
1 - 10 points go on music and or voice acting
1 - 10 points go on dialog
-------------------------------------------------
Percent Grade Status

0 - 34%
1/5 Rejected

35 - 49%
1/5 Reviewed

50 - 64%
2/5 Reviewed

65 - 79%
3/5 Approved

80 - 89%
4/5 Approved

90 - 100%
5/5 Approved

The table may vary if needed.

Originality: 3/10 X
This is some kind of altered melee map. Well you don't have much originality in it, the terrain is ussual and boring, the entire concept is.

Balance: 4/10 X
Not completely symetrical, imba amount of gold in gold mines lets you do whatever you want.

Bug Free: 5/10

The amount of random triggers may cause some bugging:
Gold Digger
Events
Time - Every 1200.00 seconds of game time
Conditions
Actions
Wait 1.00 seconds
Unit - Create 1 Flesh Golem for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Center <gen>) facing (Center of Center <gen>)
Unit - Create 3 Hydralisk for Neutral Hostile at (Random point in Middle <gen>) facing (Center of Center <gen>)
Wait 1.00 seconds
Unit - Create 1 Ancient Hydra for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Gold Monster 1 <gen>) facing (Center of Center <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Ancient Hydra for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Gold Monster 2 <gen>) facing (Center of Center <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Ancient Hydra for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Gold Monster 3 <gen>) facing (Center of Center <gen>)
Unit - Create 1 Ancient Hydra for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Gold Monster 4 <gen>) facing (Center of Center <gen>)
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Dark Ranger 0118 <gen> named Unknown: Play No sound and display You Willl All Pay!!.... Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait

This can mess up the middle creeps.

Terrain: 2/10 X
Very poor terrain, the rivers are done hidious, you need to study this art and improve it. To flat, no shrubery and dodoads.

Scripting: 2/10 X
A lot of unnecesary triggers that make the game bad and strange, such as cheats and the creep creation triggers.

Gameplay/Fun Factor: 2/10 X
The vast amount of creeps in the middle makes it almost imposible, the cheats make it stupid and some of the other triggers just make it even more stupid. I know you wanted to make it fun but it's just not.

Lag: 5/10
When I go to middle it lags like hell, because warcraft wasn't made to support that much creeps.

Drops: 1/10 X
Imbalanced amount of drops.

Proper submission and crediting: 2/10 X
Mention that it's made by the author in: Made by. Did you have permission? More info and images.

Conclusion

24eyv87.gif
15phlph.gif
15phlph.gif
15phlph.gif
15phlph.gif

In overall: 25 / 90
27%
minimal 50% not met.
For the hive grade: 1/5 I suggest this map for: Rejection
-------------------------------------------------
In overall a a very bad map. This is a altered melee that has some unnecesary triggers and no one will enjoy playing this. The item drops are poorly done along with the terrain and balance. You should study map making and try again. I am sorry to tell you but this attempt is a fail.
Good Luck, bounty hunter2
I might not be checking this topic for some time. If you have any questions about the review or you update the map and want me to check it again, feel free to PM me or Visitor message me at any time.

Level 31
After I seen that 2nd screenshot, I do not think I want to download at all. Over 30+ hostile unit? WTF ?

Yeah. As you see, there are four paths to the middle and every path is full of 20-30 creeps, numbers are different. Also every creep drops the same items, drops 3 items. Do you relise how many items might spawn by killing them all in that one spot? Middle is even worse. He fill up creeps guaring paths to middle by items and middle creeps has none of droppable items.

It's pretty obvious that the creator was modificating Blazzard's map on rush.

I must confess, lol. My first map, well not first, but one of firsts maps was almost the same as this one. Well maybe not that bad. I spamming creeps, but not that much..

I still cannot relise one thing. If they download maps from here and if they reads comments, so why they upload same crap as others. I simply learn by reading other map's critiques and it would so shameful to upload such map like this one.