• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wilderness survival New map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Its almost exactly like wilderness survival, the only difference is

-new items
-new enviroment
-new units
-area is completely different
-quests are being added
-adding events that happend while you play the game
-it is team 5 v 5

for those who dont know what wilderness survivalgo download the map if you wish, you have to go to epicwars dot come, apparently its not here, and just search wilderness survival there is free for all and a team version.

-Edit, i just now re-edited this quick if it interests anyone ill add more information and posts some screenies, also if anyone wants to give me new ideas, that would be the best, im always looking for new ideas in the future or now doesnt really matter.

Last edited:
Level 12
It sounds allmost EXACTLY like a map that allready exists...o.0 Why do you need to remake it?
uhhh if you havent "read" it says "new map" so there is already a map like it yes, more of a re-creation. Which happens all the time to maps????

Reason being why? the wilderness survival creator stopped updating his map, reason being no new items, no new areas, no new units, no new anything. It is one of the popular survival maps I think because island troll tribes is hard to even get used to specially when you have to have certain units to get the game rolling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.