• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beute-Bay

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Cause i cant delete it by my own.
I just change the map.

Keywords:
Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Disney, Sephiroth, Cloud, Sora, Roxas, Axel, Xemnas, Saix, Riku, Anti-Sora, Ansem
Contents

Beute-Bay (Map)

Reviews
21:01, 22nd Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Well from watching the video here's a few things I noticed:
-Lower the doodad for the big stained glass floor in the intro thing (ctrl + Page down while the doodad is selected)
-Terrain - your terrain atm is pretty bland - your going to want to add a lot more detail to it.
-Story - it looks like you tried to throw in some story from the actual game in it, from the clip it doesn't seem to follow much of a logical order - I guess I'll have to test the map to see that.

Just curious - why did you use the Japanese version of My Sanctuary for your preview?

Things I noticed during testing:
-Hero selection - as far as I could tell, there was none - it went to a shot of cloud next to waterfalls with all the members of Org 13 underneath him and somehow I got stuck with Riku, okay - Riku's kinda cool so whatever I played a little longer.
-Balance - Okay first wave of nobodies and heartless was overall easy, second wave comes and a projectile nobody wtf pwns me with 2 shots.
-Revival Timer - oh joy, I'm going to revive in 30 seconds. My guess is that you didn't take into account at all the players stats and thus it takes someone who just killed 5 people within a minute as long as the local feeder.
-Engrish - "Riku shot 13 darkballs into the target point" why yes he does
-Pathing - one hit of Riku's slide and I successfully knocked a heartless into unpathable territory
-Awkwardly fast animation - maybe it's specific to this hero, but his attack animations is oddly fast - it looks like he's pelvic thrusting the enemy almost because it's so fast. Man the animations are all over the place with this model - he flies mid attack, what?
-Ultimate - Riku's ultimate doesn't deal any damage until the spell is completely finished going through it's long animation progress (which doesn't damage any other units even though he's thrusting a sword through the air). This would work much better if it dealt damage when the enemy is actually hit - and makes the coding look less noobish (I couldn't actually open the map because it's protected - but from the looks of things like the spells, the coding is far from something executed optimum).
-Choice of units for the whole "Kingdom" side - well all models for the Heartless and Nobodies make sense - but why is "Kingdom" guarded by lions, tron soldiers, gorillas and fairies?

And that's about where I got bored testing this.

Okay, this is pretty much just an AoS with Kingdom Hearts characters thrown in it - it has little correlation to the actual series and probably no one would pay much attention to it should it not have the label Kingdom Hearts on it. It's nothing special atm, and the terrain is just terrible.

Review
Creativity: 1/5 - let's put KH characters in a lackluster AoS
Gameplay: 2/5 - I've played worse AoS's
Terrain: 1/5 - terrible
Coding: 1.5/5 - I couldn't open it and look, but from the looks of it in game it doesn't seem too good.

Overall:
1.1/5

I'd vote to reject this

Last edited:
Level 2
Ok, trailer is EPIC! You should add the music into the map. But the map itself is pretty bad. Kingdom Hearts + AoS Map? And its three way.. I just don't like the idea personally. The Models are TOP NOTCH! Great job on that part! but terrain and gameplay is dull!. This map would be better if it was a hero arena map, and heartless were creeps, instead of the laning and etc. btw the W on Ansem hotkey doesn't work try to fix that. and well everythings fine but just the gameplay would rather be good for a hero arena :) nice spells and jass triggers also! great effects and barley any bugs! well actually there is one bug. Seiropth or whatever used his one spell that spins him aorund u and then does a finishing move. He used that while he was trying to accept a duel. I died right when i entered the duel and he got stuck there until someone else entered the duel and killed him :X try to fix that! I rate the map 2.5/5 PS: Make it as a Hero Arena! :)

Level 1
You should use these BB Codes to improve the description; you'll also find a youtube tag for that youtube link of yours.

Yeah bolt, I'd normally suggest the same things IF I'd know that would be all it takes for the map to be approved. It sure doesn't look that way to me though.

- Rating : N/A

- Voting for : Rejection!

Edit : R.I.P. clan TRFS!

Last edited:
Level 5
I tested it already . and got boring concept.

Too much effect , nothing more in the skills that a damage and boom boom boom , mass effect, icon and model.