• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Between The Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
That forest looks rather standard, but it is rather hard making a forest terrain stand out, especially if its supposed to be playable too. However, that lava/desert terrain, last three ones, look rather neat, would love to try this map out.

Level 19
I downloaded those rock models you talked about from that russian site and damn they are so nice. Why for god's sake havent we got them on thehiveworkshop? In 5 min I made a playable terrain that is better then every single playable terrain I've ever made all because of the rocks.

Level 4
xgm.ru

@new pics:
Ferals
If its all playable, i thinks without the right cam i would suck really hard^^
Do things getting invisible when u are behind them? Especially trees.
Lava staff:
Looks very nice, but same problem, does anybody see this epic stuff ingame?

Level 6
wow truely impressive work, probaly some of the best playable terrain ive seen. I really like the bridge and lava, they mix perfectly. by the way, whatd you use for the bridge and archway in that screen, they look fantastic?

Level 9
Bridge and arcs are all [Moria] decorations from UTM, except that arc is actually taken from the [bricks] or [pav] section, I don't remember, and changed texture to darkportal03.blp (that's the one used for [Moria])

Em... The small pillars are also from [pav] or [bricks], and broken stones are the custom set.

Status
Not open for further replies.