• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beta

Level 1
Hey alowan! Remember me? I helped you guys test orginally...went by the name of Scarecrow. Glad to see you guy are making progress! Looks great!

Level 4
Can't wait!

:D :D :D :D :D

Is everyone here as excited as I am to experience those Uber Screenshots? :wink:

Well, I want to remind everyone that the Game Creation Process always comes with setbacks and delays.

If, for any reason, LoA isn't released on the quoted date, I request that no one make any rude comments! Thank's in advance. :D

Level 2
well first of all when i first saw it is was like wow that is soooooooo good and i was waoundering when the open beta is coming out like u guys were saying that it was coming out in like 2 weeks 3 weeks ago so i was woundering when infact it was coming out please replie

Level 4
(I have already posted this on the "Server*" thread, but here it is again.)

According to one of their previous threads, the Open beta is going to begin approximately 14 days from the 28th of September. This means approximately 7 days from today, October, the 5th.

So far, no, they are not behind schedule. Infact they may still release it ahead of time. Please try to be as patient as possible, as I'm sure they are doing everything they can to make the project go smoothly. :D :D :D

[I edited this post - Month's I had earlier were incorrect)

Level 3
Hmm, the beta will be released soon but it might be a lil delayed since i didnt get a change to build anything the last two days due to training, school tests etc... Ill get back to working on LoA tomorrow then i most certainly got enough time :D

Level 4
Well, hmm. This actually works out well for me. My mentally deranged parents are forcing me to go with them to Canada from the 7th of October to the 12th of October (Canadian Thanksgiving Festival)... So with any luck, I won't miss out on the first few days of LoA.

:D *Jumps with joy* :D

Level 1
I want it! I want it! :D

When release the open beta? You say on sept 28 " next weeks (14day) so 1-2 day and its release?

Another question: This is a Warcraft3 mod or what?

Level 1
okok sry...

Do you can say anything abaout the open beta?

when go to public? 1-2 day? I think this mod is very cool.

Level 2
What server will you all be on? It seems like there's only a one or two people who play in server I'm in (USWest), so it might be easier if we just switched to the same server for the BOB...

Level 3
I dont know really, alowan sets dates and we always fail to make stuff to that specific date, sebbe got alot on save code to do... and i got some caverns left to make and gadden has alot of triggers to do, and he cant get online this week...

Level 1
Hi2u

I would like to beta-test this, but i prolly won't check this forum very frequently. Could one of the mods send me a mail to let me know i can download the map, or maybe even message me on bnet, I'm LightYouDark on Northrend.

Level 3
Sloooooow...

Im at feeling very lone atm... the loa project has almost stopped since sebbe, gadden and alowan is playing WoW open beta, and im the only one whos doing anything to loa atm since i couldnt get my beta version to function, anyway loa is progressing slowly atm... thats what i wanted to say to all who wants to play beta...

Level 4
:( - Awww...

:x - Grrr..

:idea: - Hmmm...

Lazy Team Members >
s-instagib.gif
< Me

That sums up my feelings.

Level 2
If someone just send LoA to me i will work at it. Of course i am playing wow, but i have already been tester for a while so i am not playing that much.