• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Apoligies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
We are truly sorry about that we removed the BoB but, we assure you, Open Beta will be out soon and you can finally test it... Another important thing that we need to make before beta is the skills for all classes.

- LoA Team

[note to sword: do not make posts sticky..]

Level 3
Though, with the pace im currently working in, i think open beta might come in the next week, im not promising this since we dont want you to get dissapointed again.

Level 4
Bah! You aren't supposed to tell us any times, at all! :evil:

I hope you remember what happened the last fifteen times you gave us a date and didn't hold up your word! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Adding in, "Maybe" changes nothing. People will still be hoping for it within a week, and if it isn't released, anger will ensue!

Level 2
Dremora Said...

Though, with the pace im currently working in, i think open beta might come in the next week, im not promising this since we dont want you to get dissapointed again.
======================================================Anger Is Truly Starting To Ensue Me.....DAMNIT!lol

Level 2
I can't see why we shouldn't be able to release it right now.
Of course the maps has some bugs and problems and all spells isn't created yet, but what is the BETA for actually. I think it will be much easier to make the map good if we can get peoples opinion about things.

Level 2
Sneaky-Sebbe said:
I can't see why we shouldn't be able to release it right now.
Of course the maps has some bugs and problems and all spells isn't created yet, but what is the BETA for actually. I think it will be much easier to make the map good if we can get peoples opinion about things.

sebbe u r a genius

Level 2
I don't know what sword thinks about releasing it. Not alowan either.

But the last time i spoke to sword it seemed that he did not wan't to release it yet.

Level 2
As much as I would love to play it right now you shouldn't release it.

If it's a bad version with no spells and a bunch of bugs, people will play it once and ignore it thereafter, and any updates you make. It's much better to wow everyone with a great release later then a poorly put together version sooner.

Now if you want to release it to the people to signed up for before open beta... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.