• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Best way for stealth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
i want replace wind walk to a custom ability (annyoing that floating damage when u attack somebody and u was in wind walk, even u set to 0 the wind walk addon damage, still its show)

i tryed "create dummy, order dummy for cast invisble on my unit" way but creating unit, and ordering him is far from instant...

i want make ability what instantly hide my unit (so not animation crap with 100% transperenc, also not hide unit, just make unit invisble), idk how can i do it, because dummy unit way sucks/ wind walk damage addon text also annoying :/

Level 12
annyoing that floating damage when u attack somebody and u was in wind walk, even u set to 0 the wind walk addon damage, still its show

You could also set the targets for wind walk to 'Self' only to avoid the bonus damage from showing.

Level 8
That data field does not work at all.

LMAO what?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Windwalk.jpg
    Windwalk.jpg
    219.8 KB · Views: 301
Status
Not open for further replies.