• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best offline RPG???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey guys how are you all?
im just posting this because i wanted to know what are your favourite offline
campaigns or maps. i can play the online ones online, but never with any luck..:cry: so i wanted to start downloading some maps/campaigns for offline to hone my skills. i rather RPG style maps but just tell me whatever maps/campaigns are the best in your opinion so i can have a shot at them
PS. ive already got the Chosen Ones campaign (AWESOME!!) so any other good maps would be great. Thanks guys :thumbs_up:

Level 2
uh thanks guys but were do i find This Wreckage? can someone please link it because i couldnt find it

Level 34
Areobyclotos, or however you spell his name, makes good single player campaigns. I enjoyed The Chosen One, but I thought his new one was a bit boring.

I can't remember the name of this one where you get a party, and it's a cross between turn based and hack'n'slash (or whatever you want to call it). You get a party of three guys and you run around with the main char. When you hit enemies it sends you to a small enclosed area where you fight a few guys, then sends you back when your done (an ocean star style sorta).

Level 2
haha not to piss u all off, but this wrekage didnt work when i tried to play it.
i clicked play game then it would dissapear and come back to the same screen.

Level 23
I can't remember the name of this one where you get a party, and it's a cross between turn based and hack'n'slash (or whatever you want to call it). You get a party of three guys and you run around with the main char. When you hit enemies it sends you to a small enclosed area where you fight a few guys, then sends you back when your done (an ocean star style sorta).

Legend of Magnador?

Status
Not open for further replies.