• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Map/campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
hey guys im new so i was just wonderin wot maps or campaigns wud b the best to download and have a shot at
any ideas wud b great!

Level 2
Alrite so DotA is the best..
But wot 1? theres, like, 20 odd there.
or if u cant single it down, write 2 or 3 of the best.
please? :D

Level 13
>This Wreckage is the best RPG ever.

Gotta agree with this. I just dled it and played for a while and its really well made. It doesnt feel like random monster smashing like most maps. The chosen ones aint a bad choise either for a singe player map.

Level 2
well ive searched for the wreakage and i cudnt find it. is it on this? or do i find it elsewhere?

Level 27
>This Wreckage is the best RPG ever.

Gotta agree with this. I just dled it and played for a while and its really well made. It doesnt feel like random monster smashing like most maps. The chosen ones aint a bad choise either for a singe player map.

You will be talking about singeplayer RPG then eh.

There are like 12 Online RPG's on b.net that i really liked and the makers seriously understood what is so addictive about an ORPG.

Status
Not open for further replies.