• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Really good single-player RPG or campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
I'm looking for a map I can play offline during school (lulz)

So I want a really good one. I've downloaded a few here but... I'm not satisfied with the terrain so I just stop playing :p

Are there any good single player RPGs or campaigns that have great terrain AND great gameplay?

HFR

HFR

Level 22
RDZ's maps:

- When the Freedom Slips Away (Really good singleplayer RPG)

- RDZ Arena (Hero Arena based on the world of "when the freedom slips away", with one of the bests AI ever created)

- This Wreckage (Sequel to the first, one of the best (if not teh best singleplayer map).

I tried the 3, if they were hosted here, all were gonna receive the Directors Cut, for sure...

HFR

HFR

Level 22
This campaign is one of the beats campaigns made by Med.Map guy, that based on Lord_Soze's one. But, all the sites that have this file, and say that's a PLATINUM edition, either are lying/mistaking, as they're the classical one. You definetely have to upload it here.

Level 8
Joes Quest -serie is my favorite. You should also try med.MapGuys Shards of the Resistance -campaign. Its pretty cool.

This Wreckage is also one of the best ones, and other RDZ productions are probably pretty good too.

edit. Lol I see that other people are thinking same way as I.

Shards of the Resistance can be found here

edit2. link fixd

Reactions: HFR
Level 36
Joes Quest -serie is my favorite. You should also try med.MapGuys Shards of the Resistance -campaign. Its pretty cool.

This Wreckage is also one of the best ones, and other RDZ productions are probably pretty good too.

edit. Lol I see that other people are thinking same way as I.

Shards of the Resistance can be found here

edit2. link fixd

I actually never tried Joe's Quest because of the stupid ass name, but I'll give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.