• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

rpg campaigns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
A good quality 1 player campaign/map that can be played in a single day? I'll recommend Dwarf Campaign and Kobold Escape!. I can't remember well if the 1st one can be finished in a single day, but it surely is a very short single player campaign. Sure there are other singleplayer maps that are also good but these ones I am a bit more confident that can be done in a day off work.

Level 19
A good quality 1 player campaign/map that can be played in a single day? I'll recommend Dwarf Campaign and Kobold Escape!. I can't remember well if the 1st one can be finished in a single day, but it surely is a very short single player campaign. Sure there are other singleplayer maps that are also good but these ones I am a bit more confident that can be done in a day off work.
Unfortunately I believe I've already played both, I guess I've just been around on the hive too long for my own good.

Thanks for the reply though, I think I will give Dwarf Campaign again, I remember playing Kobold Escape recently but Dwarf Campaign is a blur in my mind

Level 21
The Dwarf Campaign is about my favorite, it's unfinished sadly.
Now to point out the obvious: One can basically try all of OutsiderXe's campaigns, following the official novels and therefore main characters like Thrall, Medivh...

Also i am pleasantly surprised by the amount of newly released campaigns, who would've guessed?
Will have to try some of these on my own, thanks for sparking the interest.

Last edited:
Level 19
The Dwarf Campaign is about my favorite, it's unfinished sadly.
Now to point out the obvious: One can basically try all of OutsiderXe's campaigns, following the official novels and therefore main characters like Thrall, Medivh...

Also i am pleasantly surprised by the amount of newely released campaigns, who would've guessed?
Will have to try some of these on my own, thanks for sparking the interest.
thanks.... I'll keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.