• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Best map I ever played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I was so thriled from this map I made a gif for it hope you enjoy it :ogre_hurrhurr:

ezgif-48919178.gif

Attachments

• ezgif-48919178.gif
    ezgif-48919178.gif
    678.3 KB · Views: 236
Level 4
Lol, this is a great concept design for a map. But seriously the gameplay is pretty unsatisfying, Im surprised this game common

Level 20
Well...I am not sure about the best map but i am dead sure about the best Camping i have played."To the bitter end" is one of the most well made,action packed,satisfying gameplay and well made lore camping :)

Level 4
Reminds me of those old Hero Arena maps where people would have huge levels of evasion/health with duels lasting minutes.

I for one learned that makes for a boring fight after I made a map with giants fighting each other, but the non-bosses had really high amounts of health, but weak attacks and no spells or abilities. :goblin_sleep: Fortunately, I didn't release that map to the public (except to Epic War, but does that count?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.