• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best Daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
What do you think is the best daily Blizzard have made? Feel free to say any daily not only WOTLK dailys.
My favorite is Defending Wyrmrest Temple becose of that you control an ruby drake and it got cool abilitys and you´re also able to get the achivment Rapid Defense were you shall complete the daily in 3 min or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 31
my favorite daily is the one in icecrown were you fly over the vrykul village in the middle and blast their turrets

also, about your favorite daily, i don't see how getting an achievement makes the daily any funner. It's like saying doing molten core with a shitty group is fun just because theres an achievement at the end.

Level 24
Well it´s fun as long as you´re trying to get the achivment but when you got it the achivment will not make it any funnier but it´s still the funniest daily( acording to me).

Level 17
also, about your favorite daily, i don't see how getting an achievement makes the daily any funner. It's like saying doing molten core with a shitty group is fun just because theres an achievement at the end.
Uhh. Did you even read his post? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.