• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Berserk Based Spell weird bug(?) perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, i was making a simple spell based on Berserk where i just changed the visual, name etc.
I wanted to make sort of damage reduction while slowing attack and movement speed in return, so i used negative value to make the hero slower, but when i used the negative value on the damage taken increase from berserk (which negatively should Reduce damage), the enemy units stopped doing any damage to the hero making him invincible, which i found weird cause i once did it like that and the damage was reduced properly, anyone might have a clue on what happened?
I'd be grateful for help :D

Level 8
Hello, i was making a simple spell based on Berserk where i just changed the visual, name etc.
I wanted to make sort of damage reduction while slowing attack and movement speed in return, so i used negative value to make the hero slower, but when i used the negative value on the damage taken increase from berserk (which negatively should Reduce damage), the enemy units stopped doing any damage to the hero making him invincible, which i found weird cause i once did it like that and the damage was reduced properly, anyone might have a clue on what happened?
I'd be grateful for help :D
Make a trigger that adjusts the level of hidden abilities that reduce damage when Berserk is used and when the effect expires.

Status
Not open for further replies.