• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bel'shir Colony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Bel'shir, a world of protoss shrines, and vast jungles. While it was claimed by the Protoss long ago, Bel'shir only truly belongs to mother nature. There are however, some who would seek to change that. The Zerg recently invaded Bel'shir, and, hidden in a small gorge, the first Terran colony is beginning to thrive.

My newest terrain in the SC2 editor. Unfortunately, I created the map with the Bel'shir tileset, instead of the Braxis Alpha tileset, so I could not get the Braxis alpha skybox. In this case, the sky was made in WC3 and photoshopped in. I might make an updated version of this terrain when Blizzard updates the editor with skyboxes.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• The Colony SC2.png
    The Colony SC2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 362
Level 12
I suspect that more than the sky is photoshopped >.>

Sigh. We've had this discussion before with my reflection terrains. Everything other than the sky is done with the lighting editor, water editor, and models included in the editor.

Here's the map, make sure to set quality to ultra when you open it (so you can see the reflections). The camera you want is camera 003.

Attachments

• The Colony SC2.zip
    243.4 KB · Views: 34
Status
Not open for further replies.