• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bells

194769-albums6719-picture77167.png
194769-albums6719-picture77168.png

The second one (version 2) is the portrait. You're not required to import them both for them to work.
v1.0 (12.19.2013) - Uploaded
v0.1 (11.12.2013) - Made by request

Have fun with my bells (That didn't sound right...)

Keywords:
Bell, Bells, Bell Tower, Town Hall, Keep, Castle, Ring, Bang, We'll bang ok?
Contents

Bells (Model)

Bells (Model)

Reviews
20:21, 5th Feb 2014 MiniMage: Decent filesize, decent quality. I'm a little confused about its usage, but I assume some can have use for it.

M

20:21, 5th Feb 2014
MiniMage: Decent filesize, decent quality. I'm a little confused about its usage, but I assume some can have use for it.

Level 36
Not the type of bells you're thinking about...

Those are exactly the type of bells I was thinking about, what'd you think I thought? >.>

Anyway, I guess they're fine, but being a Terrainer I find models like this a little of a waste. When we're talking smaller finesse models that have little to limited use in your average map, I think details is really something to be sought after. If these bells were relatively high quality, then I could use them, but being in the state that they're currently in: I guess you used ingame textures and you aimed for a low file-size? Well, in this state, I'd have little use for me.

Those are exactly the type of bells I was thinking about, what'd you think I thought? >.>

Anyway, I guess they're fine, but being a Terrainer I find models like this a little of a waste. When we're talking smaller finesse models that have little to limited use in your average map, I think details is really something to be sought after. If these bells were relatively high quality, then I could use them, but being in the state that they're currently in: I guess you used ingame textures and you aimed for a low file-size? Well, in this state, I'd have little use for me.
What are you suggesting? Make my own texture? Shouldn't be too hard.
I'll give it a shot later. Though i think the dalaran one (version 1) doesn't look too bad with its texture. The other one is quite blurry, so i'll work a new texture out. ;)

does anybody else get a notification from firefox, that this zip could be spyware?

No, I don't think that's possible. No hive resources could be viruses, because the zip only contains the resource(s), a notepad file and a link here. So if anyone attempted to put a virus in their resource it would be corrupt and not show in the 3D viewer (and probably wouldn't be approved, mainly because it doesn't work). Either something's wrong with your browser, antivirus or you have some virus that fucks around too much. I'd recommend scanning your system.