• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Belgariad coming soon...be part of the action

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
:D :D Hi guys

I requested this about a week ago but nobody replied so I'm asking again and I hope this time someone will please respond.

I would like someone to please take the hydromancer model and replace the staff with a bow and quiver and also the nessercary animations. I'm no expert but I don't think it would take more then a week to make.

Also if at all possible but not any great emergency is I would like someone to take a paladin and give him a orange beard and hair and a sword, animations aren't needed.

Anyone who can do this are legends in my book.

please someone reply and do the hydromancer model for me, it'd be a great help

:wink: :wink: thanks

Level 4
chuckman.j.b said:
I requested this about a week ago but nobody replied so I'm asking again and I hope this time someone will please respond.

Sopho said:
Before you request your wc3 mapping resource, read this first.

1. If the resource already exists on this site, do not bother requesting it again. Thoroughly browse the page for your resource in the section.

2. Your request is NOT always answered. We do not go around your threads completing them. You only get what you want from other people, when they feel like it or kind enough. So, don't expect your request to be done at all times.

3. Have patience. If you see no one is willing to help out, don't post reminding us.

realize that you are not the only person on here, and make sure you read ALL STICKIES before posting ANYTHING.

Level 3
thanks man that'll help a lot. if you could tell me how long and approcimately ('scuse the spelling) how large in dl size will it be.

Thanks man, u bloody legend

Level 13
amost nothing, reely, those are very "light" tools, but they are very useful for model alteration, u should have tryed to dl it already, u'd have them by now and u'd know how to work with it already.

(if u were talkin about the paladin model... it could be done by now, i was just too lazy to do it yesterday, just wait a moment and go see the models section)

Level 3
cheers for the paladin, looks great. so that's half of my request out of the way, but I'm still having trouble aquiring an altered hydromancer model and I can't make one of my own becuase I sucked at it when I tried.

If anyone thinks they can help me it would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.