• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beelzebuthv2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
100% freehand, well ok, 95%, except the inner part of the weapon.

Keywords:
Dryad, blood, muscle, flesh, undead, body
Contents

Beelzebuthv2 (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Honestly, just what is this supposed to be?

M

THE_END: Honestly, just what is this supposed to be?

I suggest not making the white of the top part contrast so much with the color scheme of the bottom, or vice versa. and at first I thought the ears were horns, until I looked at the UV map. make it more apparent that those ears are actually going into the hair, maybe by burning 1-2 pixel lines on the hair around where the horns would protrude.

Level 8
it needs better contrast, the red is very one tone. make the eyes black with white highlight and then do some dark shdes were the cheek bones and other joints should be then highlight the reds a bit more then do the hair a horrible fleshy worm like colour but the hair like that wont work with the skin the way it is because the entire skin needs very sharp contrast and strong shading to make the bodie parts stand out much more.