• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beat them Up3D- Bandit Forest1.3

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Updates; made the combo display more nice and fixed the bug that you can slide completely.

Creepy and scary forest. Rumors say that dozens of bandits live here.
Clear the Stages and enjoy!

Streets of Rage inspired me to make this map.

Use arrow keys to move and to block.
Use Q, W and E for specials.
Use X to stroll backwards and Z to activate Holy Shield.

Besides from the unit abilities your hero has, it can also perform powerfull combos with the combination of your arrow keys. You can see here all the combos and how to peform them (note that "u" means up arrow key etc.):
- Enflame; l-r-l-r-u-d = Delivers a strong area attack before the hero.
- Magic Bolt; u-u-u-d-u = Blasts severe damaging bolts on the ground.
- Holy Restoration; d-d-l-l = Removes all buffs from the hero.
- Godlike Blast ; l-r-r-l-u-d-d-r-l-u = Damage all units around the hero (including the hero!) in a large area.

Use the enviremont (like make use of catapults).

In the future there will be a coop-mode (for two players) and many, many more stages in other tilesets. I may also add a few more combos and more enviremont things (like the catapults). If have any ideas, pleas say...

Credits:

Callahan`s beat them all system, this one helped me a lot! And of course Necromancer_187 super model: KnightofRedemption (ArthaswithSword). You may edit this map but give credits to Callahan and Necromancer_187.

Keywords:
Beat them up, Streets of rage, SOR, h&s, hack and slash, hack & slash, angel, minigame, double dragon, offense, assault, Beat them up3d, Bandi
Contents

Beat them Up3D- Bandit Forest1.3 (Map)

Reviews
19:03, 4th Aug 2009 Linaze: The movement system just didn't work very well. It worked half the time I tried to move and the camera didn't follow your hero well at all. You were also able to move with your mouse, removing the purpose of moving with...

M

19:03, 4th Aug 2009
Linaze: The movement system just didn't work very well. It worked half the time I tried to move and the camera didn't follow your hero well at all. You were also able to move with your mouse, removing the purpose of moving with your arrow keys. Furthermore, I also suggest working more on your terrain.

Level 15
Looks quite funny

-maybe work on the camera a bit cuz you sometimes get stuck without seeing your hero

-I would like to turn while running foreward without stopping

-You can hold "down" and "up" which causes your hero to "slide" in the defence position

-Please fix all the Leaks , it starts lagging after some timer for me (also some 0.5 periodic lags , maybe check your periotic triggers)

-This "special move" system is totally abusable - it just checks if you press the right key but pressing another does not interupt it -> means spamming all arrowkeys will cause a huge release of 100 special attacks at the same time

all in alll it as still quite funny and i didn see many things like this , keep on working [3/5]