• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Beastmaster fixed animation

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Hello,
The original beastmaster had some issues with some animations.
Issues with the original model:
  • In "death" animation his left lip was not set correct and it was going out of his face (ugly as hell)
  • In attack 1/attack 2/spell 1/stand ready 1 his right eye was going out of his face(ugly as hell)
Improved his shoulder pieces (they were too small and the shoulder skin was appearing)
The weapon was scaled a bit (the dagger seemed to small for a mok'nathal warrior to wield)

Credits:
Special thank you to Mr Ogre man for the repaired animations

To set it as the default model in your game add to path:
  • \Warcraft III\_retail_\units\creeps\beastmaster
Hope you enjoy!
All feedback is welcomed.

Update:
  • Small armor fix
Contents

Beastmaster (Model)

Beastmaster portrait (Model)

reforged beastmaster looks so damn bland, even when I don't like rexxar I still copy pasted your rexxar into the melee beastmaster lol.
armored rexxar replacing rexxar
armored rexxar with daggers on his waist replacing beastmaster.

maybe a helmet would help him looking less shit? I mean rexxar has his batman black fur thing, this guy is just bald lol.

Level 35
reforged beastmaster looks so damn bland, even when I don't like rexxar I still copy pasted your rexxar into the melee beastmaster lol.
armored rexxar replacing rexxar
armored rexxar with daggers on his waist replacing beastmaster.

maybe a helmet would help him looking less shit? I mean rexxar has his batman black fur thing, this guy is just bald lol.
This guy does indeed need an upgrade. I am working on it.
But will be something small like I did for rexxar here: Rexxar, Champion of the Horde - Fixed & Improved
Updates to come:

improved original model:
  • give him two 1-handed axes and put the dagger on he's left side (pelvis level) / improve he's animations (repair issues) add all of rexxar's cinematic animations and make them work well with Beastmaster
alternative model:
  • alternative version using rexxar's boots instead of the naked feet with all the above improvements
armored model:
  • armored version with different armor components, a helmet and all the above improvements

Last edited: