• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battlecraft v3.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A map all about battles and chaos, spawning units to attack your opponents and to defend yourself. Several modes to play on (Normal-Quick-Insane) and the possiblity to build towers, summon heroes, throw nukes, do upgrades and many more features.

FinalLegacy & Lord_Squad

Feel free to visit our forums for comments or more information.

http://heroesandempire.proboards37.com/index.cgi?

Keywords:
Spawn Wars
Contents

Battlecraft v3.8 (Map)

Reviews
16:58, 10th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: I can have as much heroes as I can, that is a bug, Rejected.

M

16:58, 10th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
I can have as much heroes as I can, that is a bug, Rejected.

Level 3
very nice map with very low memory. seems to be took like an hour.. long...

but, i can play it for a whole day..

Level 3
Again, lots of potential but...
1) Upgrading stuff is too important. Either you upgrade all the time or you die.
2) Towers are powerful for sure but not enough compared to their prices. Defending with the creeps is wiser than building towers.
3) Too many different creatures, very hard to see what is each ones purpose. In the end, I felt like the most of the creeps were the same but with different graphics.
4) Game takes far too long. In the end, people just quit playing.

Thanks for the map but there are lots of things that need fixing.