1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Battlecraft v3.8

Submitted by Legacy
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
A map all about battles and chaos, spawning units to attack your opponents and to defend yourself. Several modes to play on (Normal-Quick-Insane) and the possiblity to build towers, summon heroes, throw nukes, do upgrades and many more features.

FinalLegacy & Lord_Squad

Feel free to visit our forums for comments or more information.

http://heroesandempire.proboards37.com/index.cgi?

Keywords:
Spawn Wars
Contents

Battlecraft v3.8 (Map)

Reviews
16:58, 10th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: I can have as much heroes as I can, that is a bug, Rejected.
  1. 16:58, 10th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
    I can have as much heroes as I can, that is a bug, Rejected.

2. hookah

hookah

Resources:
    Resources:
    awesome map.
    great job really.
    u could add mode for more income upgrades.D (so host could choose 50 income upgrades or endless or something like that.)

3. masa

masa

Resources:
    Resources:
    very nice map with very low memory. seems to be took like an hour.. long...

but, i can play it for a whole day..

4. Templarion

Templarion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Again, lots of potential but...
    1) Upgrading stuff is too important. Either you upgrade all the time or you die.
    2) Towers are powerful for sure but not enough compared to their prices. Defending with the creeps is wiser than building towers.
    3) Too many different creatures, very hard to see what is each ones purpose. In the end, I felt like the most of the creeps were the same but with different graphics.
    4) Game takes far too long. In the end, people just quit playing.

Thanks for the map but there are lots of things that need fixing.