• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battlecraft 0.1 beta [testing stage]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Map name: Battlecraft 0.1 beta
Map size: ~1.5 MB
Map creator: Me and the XMMC crew (credits on web site and in game)
Basic map info: Currently working Game modes are: Capture The Flag. Game modes planned for future are RPG and maybe castle defence.

Web site: Battlecraft

Forum: WarSong Clan

Post bugs and suggestions there, send me a PM, tell me in-game or send me an e-mail.

Map is protected to prevent stealing.

Map specialities:
-Admin system (for map creators only)
-votekick system (hust runs it)
-observer system (for admins only)
-CTF gamemode itself

What will future bring?
-RPG mode which will probably include 1.st person 3D camera playing style and improved save/load system
-more items and heroes for CTF mode, more variations of CTF mode and add-ons to it.

THANKS TO ALL WHO WILL HELP WITH TESTING!

ALL THE INFO IS ON THE WEBSITE

Level 8
Name: Battlecraft 0.2 beta
Map type: Offence
Modes: Capture the flag
Mode description:

Capture the flag info

The goal of the game is to steal 10/20/30 enemy flags (depends on host's choise) and bring them to your own base. Each flag you steal gives your team 1 point. If your flag is stolen from the base, you will hear an alarm sound and a text messege. If you pick up your own flag, after it was dropped by the stealer, it will automaticaly return to your base. You can't carry your own flag. It will always return to your base. Creeps spawn every 45 seconds. Neutral creeps spawn 4 times a day.

Playing style is similar to dota. 4 lanes with creep waves, 2 towers at each base entrance. Enemy flag is in the middle of enemy base.

COMMANDS

HOST

\votekick (runs votekick if you want to kick a player)

ALL PLAYERS

\round (displays game and your hero info)
\cam on (opens third person camera view)
\cam off (closes the above)

HINTS AND TIPS:

Open F9 quest log for basic game info.
Play style is similar to dota but with different goal.
When you defeat The Guardian (creep on the middle) both teams fight Team vs Team in arena for 60 seconds.

For any question e-mail me, visit the forum (WarSong Clan) or post in this topic.

IF YOU FIND A BUG REPORT IT!

Download from the site: Battlecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.