• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of Helms Deep V8.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This MAP is not made by me! Made by Mikekan_XIII...

This was Ultimate Helms Deep But Its been a long time since I last updated(over half a year) The map is just simply called Battle of Helms Deep Now.
Map Features:
-Legolas Skin.
-Aragorn Skin.
-Gimli Skin.
-Haldir Skin.
-Custom Spells.
-Beautiful Teraining that has been worked on and perfected for over a year.
-Realistic battering ram. The more more orcs around it the more damage it does to the door.
-Catapults that randomly attack points on the wall.
-Realistic wall explosion that leaves the Rohan army weak.
-More than fourty minutes of game time.
-The Great Rideout scene is a playable part in the game.
-Crystal caves can be used by rohan as a last resort escape place.
-Gandalfs Arrival is also a playable part of the game.
-Retreat horns that allow the heros to escape from danger.
-A Help Menu that is a definite must for any newbs at this map.
-Ladders for the Uruk-hai that can be built anywhere on the wall and the Uruk-hai dont just appear on the wall they actually walk up the ladder.
-Legolas Haldir and elven archers can draw swords.
-Not brainless massing. It takes alot of wit and strategy to play this one.
-Balanced gameplay thats been tested and updated for a little over 2 years now :)

This is the Best Helms Deep Map... Period!

Keywords:
Helms Deep, Helms, LOTR, Hero Defense, Lord, Ring, Aragorn, Theoden, Hornburg, Dike, Helms Deep GOLD, morale
Contents

Battle of Helms Deep V8.0 (Map)

Reviews
22:40, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: There are allready better, approved versions of Helms Deep. Thanks for trying, Rejected.

M

22:40, 28th Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
There are allready better, approved versions of Helms Deep. Thanks for trying, Rejected.

Level 4
Of course not to piss Vuormalainen off. Just thought that this map is pretty good too- i have like 20 helms maps- isolating the high quality ones like Vuormalainen/this one/ and Ultimate Helms Deeps is hard. And since I didn;t see this map there in hive.

Also, in the map description- I just cut pasted that from the site where i got the map from. So when it says BEST HELMS DEEP MAP Period..., that isn't my opinion.