• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle of Armies v1.05b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this battle you should train lot of units.
You can use upgrades to make them stronger.
You can train two heroes.

Keywords:
Battle of Armies
Contents

Battle of Armies v1.05b (Map)

Reviews
00:43, 15th Feb 2011 Cweener: Rejected Before you upload again, you should take a look at the map submission rules.

M

00:43, 15th Feb 2011
Cweener: Rejected
Before you upload again, you should take a look at the map submission rules.

Level 4
This map, in my opinion, uses way too many custom models, and it has a huge file size. For most of the game, I sat there spamming Royal Templars, until I decided to summon the Lich king, whose frost infernals are even better than the royal templars. The arrow ability at the castle kills any unit, excluding the Lich king and his infernals, so I can completely destroy any army coming at me. The scout towers can't hold the rangers, and the archers are pretty useless. The trebuchet is pretty overpowered, with 10,000 siege damage with an autocast ability that adds 5000 chaos damage. From what I've seen I really don't think this map is very good.