• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Altered Melee] Battle of 2154

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Battle of 2154

In the future (Around 2087) a nuclear war broke out. This caused most of the world to be a dry wasteland covered in ruins of mankind and the mutated corpse of the ones that survived in a bomb shelter. The only safe place is Canada (Or the Holy Land as some call it.), where the cold temperatures repel the mutants and some how keep radiation out. But it isn't as safe as people thought it was. During the Imperial decision to reclaim America and Russia, an organization called the Terran Republic attacked. They believe that mankind is suppose to live in the "Holy Land" forever and that the rest of the world wasn't ever suppose to be. So before the Imperials sent out their first expedition into America, the company of soldiers that was suppose to reclaim America was attacked in the Canadian wilderness. European Mercs. were also hired to kill the company soldiers because other civilians who have the same beliefs as the Terran Republic had the same idea, but didn't actually want to fight. Last but not least, Russians who somehow survived in the wasteland got word off this expedition, but to them, the wasteland is better than gleaming cities, so they also had the idea to attack the Imperial force. This is the battle of 2154, and you decide what happened during it and which faction came out victorious.

241022-albums8225-picture100919.png

241022-albums8225-picture100918.png

241022-albums8225-picture100917.png

If you have complaints, questions, or comments about the map, please tell me!

Upcoming updates: Bio- Hazard bullets will turn the people they kill into mutants, and a weather system will be added which will effect your soldiers.

Attachments

• Battle of 2154.w3x
    2.9 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Level 10
Update

I added a lot to the map, 4 game modes, a lot more units including aliens mutants more infantry and air units, added a lot more paths goldmines and reactors. Warning, zombie survival has issues, ill fix them when i can.

Last edited:
Level 12
Nice progres . I see that you want to add a wheater system , so in Canada the cold will stop the mutants ?

Level 10
Update

Mutant Survival FIXED (After so much testing it finally worked!), added a defensive tower, changed the size of the airport, added a new missile model to the Super Soldier and the Work Bot, added a new mutant, changed the way artillery cannons attack.
Hope you enjoy this new update!

Status
Not open for further replies.