• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Battle for the Jedi Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm going to make a map similar to Battle for Helm's Deep, but in my map you will have to defend or destroy the Jedi Temple during the attack wich was lead by Anakin Skywalker.
I need some models:
- Anakin Skywalker (it would be good if he will have cloack and hood)
- Shaak Ti (you can see how she looks here http://www.isst.cz/studenti/gersl ondrej/ondrasou/swsoub/shaak_ti.jpg )
- Cin Drallig and Serra (you can find them here http://www.lucasarts.com/ep3/indexFlash.html#gamePlay.republic )
- Republic gunboat
- Jedi Starfighter (that from episode 3, Eta-2 Actis)
- Chancellor's red guardians
Thanks to all who will help me.

Level 5
no offense.... but the Jedi Temple was kinda screwed... not much hope... but here is some suggestions and constructive criticism:

1) Jedi starships were for the most part weaponless, only the ones you saw in the episode 3 were well equipted more battle...
...but I understand you specified the episode 3 type

2) The Red Guardians guarded only the Chancellor and are not used for military duty...

3) the only ones in the Temple were Younglings, Padawans, and retired but powerful Jedi Masters.... and Anakin had to take many of those out, although the Clones did take down many of the young Jedi.

4) Bail Organa can be there to attempt to rescue Jedi

5) I doubt Yoda and Obi Wan can be fitted in there though it might increase popularity....
Perhaps:
2 of the players would get Yoda and Obi Wan when all their jedi have died.... and once the clone troopers and anakin get in, they need to defend it... and Anakin is transferred with...say a Clone Commander...
and if Yoda and Obi Wan die, then the Clones get the victory, and if Yoda and ObiWan can get in and "recalibrate the Jedi code" telling the Jedi to instead, stay away, then they win.... :D

(I am willing to help, but I am also in the process of making a naboo map, a sort of hero war map, a prehistoric map, and a lotr one....)

Level 2
I have an idea for map, i need only models. Jedi stafighters weren't weaponless (for example Obi-wan's fighter in episode 2). I know red guardians had to guard Chancellor, but i think they can be good herouses, if i won't get models i will make some clone commanders herouses.

Level 2
I have ideas for many star wars map, when i will finish this i want to make Battle for Utapau or/and Battle for Cato Neimodia. Maybe you will help me with those maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.