• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Basic helmet

Reactions: deepstrasz
This is a model i made in about an hour with magos' model editor and mdlvis, its just a basic helmet i based off of the captain's helmet then i modified it and changed the skin
and a bit of vertex editing.

Should be attached to the "head" attachment point of the peasent or villager units.

Please give me credits where credits are due.

Added bone, removed replacable id 1 and some tiny fixes

Keywords:
Medeival, Medieval, Human, Helmet, Attachment, Villager, Castle, Old, Peasent
Contents

Basic helmet (Model)

Assets
Reviews
15:51, 6th Jun 2009 shamanyouranus: Same as the others

M

15:51, 6th Jun 2009
shamanyouranus: Same as the others

Level 3
nice stuff i'll be looking forward to your other helmets and furute work, also i don't think it'd be considered stealing from blizzard.

Level 6
here it is another cool part of equipment.you should just collect all those items like armor,helmets and weapons and put it into a pack.this will REALY help orpg,rpg and campaign map makers.it will save ALOT of time.Again good job for the model.(if you put it in a pack you'll get +rep not just from me but maibe from half of the members here XD