• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BansheeWizard

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Its a undead form of jaina (like sylvanas also turned into a undead)
special thanks to General Frank , he helped me with the skinning of the cape and gave me advise. The model still has some lacks like in the neck but i'm tired now and i wanna stop.
il update as soon as possible.Portrait is in the model tnx 2 general frank
UPDATE:
fixed problems in its neck
Update :
upload latest version (uploaded old version xD)

Keywords:
undead, banshee, wizard, mage, devine, jaina
Contents

BansheeWizard (Model)

Reviews
18:26, 19th Apr 2008 Werewulf: Sigh.. i was really hoping for the other moderators to deal with this but here I go. Look, all you did was change the unwrap, that is not a big change at all on your part. Due to this im not going to approve the model.

M

18:26, 19th Apr 2008
Werewulf: Sigh.. i was really hoping for the other moderators to deal with this but here I go. Look, all you did was change the unwrap, that is not a big change at all on your part. Due to this im not going to approve the model.