• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Banned User Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
But saying that the Kobold hero in dota is strong isn't a valid argument for the change. On the other hand, however, saying that the kobold is ugly and etc is valid, as the banned users will have an icon of the same level as their... actions.

Level 14
The reason it is not just blank is for consistency with the other ranks. A lot of the people on this site get very angry when the art isn't 'pretty' or 'consistent.'
Dan Van Ohllus said:
If you must use an icon that isn't a variant of the peon, I think this would be only appropriate.

Level 13
23upfex.png

Usefull, perhaps?
I could size it down, if it's required.

EDIT:
6p7odu.png

Done.

Level 14
God, give it a bloody rest. Plenty of people like all of the critter icons, so it would defeat the whole purpose of this thread to suggest that they be used. I seriously think the X over a peon or something would work the best, especially if done by Elenai or Pyritie or some art person.

Level 34
I think they should just have no icon, and the user title "Banned".

Also, is it really a big deal if people like the banned icon? No one's going to get themselves banned for the icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.