• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Banned User Icon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I'm bringing this up because let's face it, the shade icon looks too badass for a banned user. I was thinking that it might be more appropriate to give them a peon icon with a big red X through it, because no matter how you slice it, the peon is not badass. Just a thought.

Level 14
Refresh your cache.

Attachments

• Shade.jpg
    Shade.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 330
Level 13
lol i isn't there something more hated i feel like we are missing the enemy of icons for some reason but o well the kobold will have 2 go

Level 13
lol a troll fits perfect for that ya but kobold are like if ugly deformed rats could kill you

Level 13
@HFR if we do a sheep it has 2 be black sheep

lol abomination doesn't fit either it needs 2 be something drenched in shame and ugly for no1 2 ever love or talk 2

Level 13
yes but they isn't vary shameful you know som1 could just make a custom icon with banned in it and then in large it and put it on the profile

Level 15
"Bad icon for a bad guy".
I could make an icon of your face. gg no rm. jk bro.

Uhhh...make it like a fucking murloc or something. Kobold's are associated with Meepo and therefor are powerful in numbers. Murlocs however always have failed. Even when there's 9 of them against your lvl 3 hero and a few footmen.

Level 14
I think the point of the icon is that it should make people go "I don't want that icon." It shouldn't be cool and it shouldn't be neat. All of the suggestions so far aren't fitting, I strongly urge that the consideration be placed upon a peon icon with some marking on it such as a red X or a crossed out sign or something of that nature.

Level 19
Or give them something from Defias, or an Arcolyte, or a villager, or a child, or a sheep, or a pig, or a dog, or a Black Sheep, or a Gravestone, or a Gnoll, or something else like a chicken?

Level 4
Maybe something that's dead (to represent someone who's not "alive") and at the same time scary/bad.

That's why I suggest the zombie or the ghoul.
both zombie and ghoul > peon

I vote for Villager icon

Status
Not open for further replies.