• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Baleroc the Gatekeeper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings good fellows of the Hive.

I was just personally making an Altered Melee-like map for myself when I kind of realized I haven't seen an NPC like Baleroc the Gatekeeper around for use by the public unless it's part of a map.
So I was wondering if someone would be willing to make one for me? I don't mind doing the naming and what not, but I have 0 experience and 0 patience for model making. Whether you feel like naming and/or adding spells to him yourself is up to you.

Here is some info and some spells on him.

Baleroc - Wowpedia - Your wiki guide to the World of Warcraft
Baleroc

I would like to say, as I am a Beginner with quote unquote "Making Races and/or Heroes"
(and by amateur, I mainly just swap the appearances of units but mainly leave their abilities alone unless they are a hero, in which case I usually give them abilities that make sense or if it's based on a lore character, I give them those abilities instead or abilities similar to what they would do). It's only gonna be for personal use for now but I don't mind/care if you share it, just don't count on it being in a map that I release or anything like that.

Thanks for reading :).

Last edited:
Level 2
Bump - sorry I haven't been on for a couple of days. Had my 4 wisdom teeth out. Pleasant experience havng my entire jaw numb. Yeesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.